Fri Oct 4th / All-in Global / Archived
LOCALISATION QA ASSISTANT
UPDATE: This vacancy has been filled. Thank you for your application.
All-in Translations are a market-leading provider of language services to the booming iGaming industry into more than 70 languages. Our aim is to provide the best iGaming translations on the market and, as we keep growing, we are now hiring a Localisation Quality Assurance Assistant.
You will be the very first person to see the localised product in its entirety and experience the project in the way it will be consumed by our clients and eventually the end users.
You will be tasked to spot last minute inconsistencies, language problems, functionality issues and anything that may have fallen through the cracks.
The Localisation QA Assistant’s main responsibilities are:
- Linguistic testing: accuracy of translation within context, check for typos, mistranslations or missing translations, wrong numbers, punctuation, inconsistencies, etc
- Layout testing: consistency with the source layout, images, characters to display, etc.;
- Functional testing: links, behaviour, input/output.
- Familiar with Computer Assisted Translation (CAT) Tools (SDL Trados Studio specifically);
- Familiar with the management of Translation Memories, Termbases (Multiterm ideally) and online dictionaries;
- Familiar with Quality Assessment (QA) tools such as Verifika or X-Bench;
- Previous experience with Localisation Quality Assurance;
- Degree-educated in Translation studies;
- Excellent communication skills in English;
- Utmost attention to detail and strong organisational and time-management skills.
We are open to considering candidates ranging from graduates to experienced professionals.
Here is what else you need to know about our company: we are ISO certified, award-winning and form part of a successful team of very enthusiastic and talented individuals. We are all excited about working at All-in Translations because treating people with respect and integrity and having a good time is an essential part of the All-in culture.
When can you start? As soon as possible.
Where will you work from? Porto, Portugal – Rua Júlio Dinis 764 (‘Casa da Música’ metro station).
What do we offer? An attractive salary together with flexible working hours (standard hours are 9:00-17:00 Monday to Friday), paid overtime and a productivity bonus, 26 days of annual leave, the possibility to work from home (from time to time, if needed), career growth and the opportunity to be part of the iGaming industry.
You will report to our QA Manager Isabel Alves.
Kindly email our HR Manager Eolo Barilari at firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
We are an equal opportunity employer dedicated to non‐discrimination in employment on any basis including race, colour, age, religion, sex, nationality, disability or marital status.