We are committed to respecting Your right to have Your data protected, under Data Protection Legislation.
We/Us/Our/All-in Global means All In Translations Ltd.
You/Your/Yourself means the user of the website.
Privacy Notice means this Privacy Notice.
Data Protection Legislation means the General Data Protection Regulation ((EU) 2016/679) and any national implementing laws, regulations and secondary legislation, as amended or updated from time to time, in Malta.
Personal data collected
The term ‘personal data’ refers to all information about You from which You may be personally identified, such as Your name, surname and contact details.
How personal data is collected
We collect personal data from:
- email and social media communication;
- information submitted in Our client forms;
- information submitted in Our “Request Quote” page;
- information submitted via Our “Contact us” page and any other webpage and social media We manage.
How personal data is used
We will use Your personal data in the following circumstances:
- where We need to perform the contract We are about to enter into or have entered into with You.
- where it is necessary for Our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and Your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
- where We need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
You can ask Us to stop emailing our newsletter by contacting Us or by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of Our newsletter.
Disclosure of personal data
We do not share Your personal data with anybody. Our employees and service providers are given access to what personal data they will inevitably require in order to carry out their duties.
We also use third parties to perform Our services and, as a result, Your information may be shared accordingly. Please refer to the following privacy notices to find out more: Dropbox, Google, HelloSign, Intuit Quickbooks, JotForm, Mailchimp, SDL, Skype, Smartling, Shireburn, XTM, XTRF, WordPress.
Retention of personal data
We aim to collect no more personal data than that which We require to carry out Our duties and to provide You with the level of service which You deserve. We keep this data no longer than necessary.
Your rights under the General Data Protection Regulation include:
- Request access to Your personal data.
- Request correction of Your personal data.
- Request erasure of Your personal data.
- Object to processing of Your personal data.
- Request restriction of processing Your personal data.
- Request transfer of Your personal data.
- Right to withdraw consent.
We undertake to fully respect and to uphold these, and any other rights You may enjoy under the GDPR.
We shall keep Your personal data secure and shall commit to take appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect Your personal data against unauthorised or unlawful processing.
For further details, please see the ‘about Hotjar’ section of Hotjar’s support site.
From time to time We may update this Privacy Notice, for example as a result of a change in Data Protection Legislation or processing activities. Any such changes will be communicated to You prior to the commencement of the relevant processing activity.
This notice was updated on 13th April 2021.