We are committed to respecting Your right to have Your data protected under Data Protection Legislation.
We/Us/Our/All-in Global means All In Translations Ltd.
You/Your/Yourself means the user of the website.
Privacy Notice means this Privacy Notice.
Data Protection Legislation means the General Data Protection Regulation ((EU) 2016/679), the Maltese Data Protection Act (Chapter 440 of the Laws of Malta), and any national implementing laws, regulations, and secondary legislation, as amended or updated from time to time in Malta.
Personal data collected
The term ‘personal data’ refers to all information about You from which You may be personally identified, such as Your name, surname, and contact details.
How personal data is collected
We collect personal data from:
- email and social media communication;
- information submitted in Our client forms;
- information submitted in Our ‘Request Quote’ page;
- information submitted via Our ‘Contact us’ page, and;
- any other webpage and social media We manage.
How personal data is used
As a general rule, We do not collect any Personal Data, other than that which We need to be able to assist You to provide you with the service(s) you require OR Personal Data that You choose to provide to Us such as the data You provide when contacting Us with enquiries relating to Our services, when subscribing to our newsletters.
We will use Your personal data in the following circumstances:
- when We need to perform the contract We are about to enter into or have entered into with You;
- when it is necessary for Our legitimate interests, Your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests;
- when We need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
You can ask Us to stop emailing our newsletter by contacting Us or clicking on the ‘unsubscribe’ link at the bottom of Our newsletter.
Disclosure of personal data
We do not share Your personal data with anybody. Our employees and service providers are given access to what personal data they will inevitably require in order to carry out their duties.
We also use third parties to perform Our services and, as a result, Your information may be shared accordingly. Please refer to the following privacy notices to find out more: Dropbox, Google, HelloSign, Intuit Quickbooks, JotForm, Mailchimp, SDL, Skype, Smartling, Shireburn, XTM, XTRF, WordPress.
As a general rule, the data We process about You will be stored and processed within the European Union (EU)/European Economic Area (EEA) or any other non-EEA country deemed by the European Commission to offer an adequate level of protection.
Retention of personal data
We aim to collect no more personal data than that which We require to carry out Our duties and provide You with the level of service you deserve. Therefore, we keep this data no longer than necessary.
Your rights under the General Data Protection Regulation include:
- Request access to Your personal data.
- Request correction of Your personal data.
- Request erasure of Your personal data.
- Object to processing of Your personal data.
- Request restriction of processing Your personal data.
- Request transfer of Your personal data.
- Right to withdraw consent.
We undertake to respect and uphold these fully, and any other rights You may enjoy under the GDPR.
We shall keep Your personal data secure and commit to taking appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect Your personal data against unauthorised or unlawful processing.
For further details, please see the ‘about Hotjar’ section of Hotjar’s support site.
From time to time, We may update this Privacy Notice, for example, as a result of a change in Data Protection Legislation or processing activities. We will communicate any such changes to You prior to the commencement of the relevant processing activity.
This notice was updated on 28th June 2021.