All-in Global is committed to protecting Your privacy as a visitor to our website. This Privacy Notice explains the information practices and the choices you can make about how All-in Global may collect and further process Your Personal Data.
- We/Us/Our means All-in Global, registered as All In Translations Ltd.
- You/Your/Yourself means the user of the website.
- Personal Data means all information about You from which You may be personally identified, such as Your name, surname, and contact details.
- Privacy Notice means this Privacy Notice.
- Data Protection Legislation means the General Data Protection Regulation ((EU) 2016/679), the Maltese Data Protection Act (Chapter 440 of the Laws of Malta), and any national implementing laws, regulations, and secondary legislation, as amended or updated from time to time in Malta.
This website may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins, and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about You. We are not responsible for these third-party websites and their Personal Data management.
How Personal Data is collected
We only collect information about You, which You expressively give through our REQUEST QUOTE, GET IN TOUCH, and SUBSCRIBE TO DOWNLOAD forms, by emailing Us, and by submitting your CV for vacancies on our All-in about Talent page.
How Personal Data is used
We will use Your Personal Data in the following circumstances:
- when We need to perform the contract We are about to enter into or have entered into with You;
- when it is necessary for Our legitimate interests, Your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests;
- when We need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
Disclosure of Personal Data
We do not share Your Personal Data with anybody. However, our employees and service providers have access to what Personal Data they will inevitably require to carry out their duties.
We also use third parties to perform Our services, and, as a result, Your information may be shared accordingly. We require all third parties to respect the security of Your Personal Data and treat it according to the law. We do not allow Our third-party service providers to Use Your Personal Data for their own purposes and only permit them to process Your Personal Data for specified purposes and in accordance with Our instructions.
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent Your Personal Data from being accidentally lost, used, or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered, or disclosed. In addition, We limit access to Your Personal Data to those employees and service providers who have a business need to know. They will only process Your Personal Data on Our instructions, and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected Personal Data breach and will notify You and any applicable regulator of a breach where We are legally required to do so.
Personal Data transfer
As a general rule, the data We process about You will be stored and processed within the European Union (EU)/European Economic Area (EEA) or any other non-EEA country deemed by the European Commission to offer adequate protection.
Retention of Personal Data
We aim to keep Your Personal Data for no longer than necessary to carry out Our duties and provide You with the level of service you deserve. By law, We have to keep basic information about Our clients (including Contact, Identity, Financial and Transaction Data) for ten years after they cease being clients for fiscal purposes.
Your rights under the General Data Protection Regulation include:
- Request access to Your Personal Data.
- Request correction of Your Personal Data.
- Request erasure of Your Personal Data.
- Object to processing of Your Personal Data.
- Request restriction of processing Your Personal Data.
- Request transfer of Your Personal Data.
- Right to withdraw consent.
If You wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
We may need to request specific information from You to help Us confirm Your identity and ensure Your right to access Your Personal Data (or exercise any of Your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that Personal Data is not disclosed to anyone who has no right to receive it. We try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. However, occasionally it may take Us longer than a month if Your request is particularly complex or You have made a number of requests.
We keep our Privacy Notice under regular review. This Privacy Notice was last updated on 13th April 2022.