Thu Feb 11th / Marina
WHAT IS REMOTE SIMULTANEOUS INTERPRETING AND HOW DOES IT WORK?
Imagine being able to speak to your audience in any language with just a few clicks. That’s exactly what we offer through our remote interpreting solution.
The pandemic forced businesses to massively rely on digital environments and smartly grow their online presence. Technology has an undeniable role in keeping people in contact despite travel restrictions and the distances. It’s quite remarkable how much we can accomplish nowadays through laptops or mobile devices without leaving the comfort of our homes. However, not everything business-related becomes easier in the online world. We all know from experience that communicating effectively with a plurality of audiences can be challenging. Fortunately, technology is stepping in again to overcome language barriers and ensure that your public is getting your message as clearly as if they were sitting right in front of you.
Going global without leaving your chair is the new normal, and we at All-in are committed to helping you achieve that.
Grow your audience globally with multilingual remote simultaneous interpreting
First things first: so what exactly is remote simultaneous interpretation? To put it simply, it’s an updated version of the traditional simultaneous interpretation. Within the context of language services, interpretation is the act of translating verbal or nonverbal information into another verbal or nonverbal language while keeping the meaning or the intent of the original speech. When this occurs in real-time without interrupting the original speech it’s called simultaneous interpretation.
This type of service is very popular in live events where real-time interpretation is needed to assure proper communication. And since we are living in a digital age and most of the events are happening online, it’s now possible to offer the same service remotely.
How does it work?
- The speaker delivers the speech in their own language inside the streaming platform of their choice.
- One or more professional interpreters working remotely translate/s what the speech into the target languages in real-time.
- The audience listens to the webinar in the language of their preference through the audio coming directly from the interpreters’ microphones.
Depending on the platform used to stream the online conference or webinar, the users can easily switch between the different language audios with just a few clicks.
If your company uses Zoom, you can check here a useful tutorial on how to set up language interpretation in your live transmissions.
At All-in Global, you can book qualified interpreters with in-depth and specialized knowledge of your gaming field who will make your brand look and feel authentic on every screen out there.
Here you can see a real sample from a previous event in the gaming industry:
The host of the event, Zoltan Tundik shared his experience using the service:
Why you should hire interpreters in your next live transmission?
Whether you’re thinking to go live with a webinar, an online conference, a seminar, online training or even a fun Q&A, there are solid gains that should convince you to hire qualified interpreters.
You can reach a global audience in an easy and fast way as one webinar can be translated into several languages at the same time.
- The pool of speakers to choose from becomes significantly wider if you don’t limit them to only those who are able to speak the main language of the event. Everyone will have equal opportunities to share their visions and knowledge.
- It allows the speakers to communicate without constraint using their mother language. The interpreters will make sure that nothing gets lost in translation.
- The cost for remote interpreting is significantly reduced when compared to the traditional live interpreting solutions because the interpreters don’t need to travel or to use any specialized sound equipment to be able to do deliver a high-quality service to all the attendees.
Telephone interpreting as an alternative
Sometimes, all you need is to jump on a phone call to discuss business ideas with your partners spread across the country, continent or globe. In this case, you can choose our 24/7 telephone interpreting service that it’s easier than playing roulette.
In just three simple as a cakewalk step, you have access to one of our native-speaking professional interpreters:
- Dial-in the number that you got from our team.
- Enter the access code
- You get connected to an interpreter with expertise in the topic being discussed.
Watch the video below to see Charlotta Johansson using and loving this service.
Are you planning a webinar or live event to get views from all around the world? Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’d love to hear about your project and give you some tips on how to globalize your audience.