Wed Jan 22th / Eolo Barilari
NOW HIRING: VENDOR MANAGER
All-in Global is the #1 Language Solutions Provider for the iGaming industry with over 70 languages on offer. We are now hiring a Vendor Manager to help us support our continuous growth. The role is very hands-on and suits someone that really enjoys being at the heart of the business and can bring new ideas for existing practices.
The VM’s main responsibilities are:
- managing the full recruitment cycle (advertising, screening, testing, negotiating rates, entering details on CRM, contracting, onboarding) for translation, copywriting, interpreting, link building and voiceover services;
- working closely with PM, QA and sales teams to ensure a smooth and proactive recruitment process;
- establishing and maintaining excellent relationships with all our vendors;
- analysing language trends and managing vendor performance;
- Previous experience in vendor and project management;
- Degree-educated in translation studies;
- Proficient with translation and QA software;
- Fluent business English, other languages are a plus;
- Excellent problem-solver with strong interpersonal and time-management skills;
- Adaptable to industry changes and very well-organised.
Salary package depending on experience.
Here is what else you need to know about All-in Global: we are ISO-certified, award-winning and have a supportive and friendly team of enthusiastic and talented individuals. Treating people with respect and integrity and walking the walk are the core principles of the All-in culture. For more info visit https://all-in.global/about/.
When can you start? As soon as possible.
Where will you work from? Boavista, Porto – Portugal.
What do we offer? An attractive salary package together with flexible working hours (standard hours are 9-5 Mo-Fri) and workplace (work from home), 27 days of annual leave, private medical insurance and the opportunity to be part of the thriving iGaming industry.
You will report to our HR Manager Eolo Barilari.
Kindly email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com to apply.
We are an equal opportunity employer dedicated to non‐discrimination in employment on any basis including race, colour, age, religion, sex, nationality, disability or marital status.