Thu Jul 8th / Eolo Barilari
NOW HIRING: VENDOR MANAGER for the iGaming industry
All-in Global is the #1 Language Solutions Provider for the iGaming industry with over 80 languages on offer. We are now hiring a Vendor Manager to help us support our continuous growth. The role is very hands-on and suits someone that really enjoys being at the heart of the business and can bring new ideas for existing practices.
The VM’s main responsibilities are:
- managing the full recruitment cycle (advertising, screening, testing, negotiating rates, entering details on CRM, contracting, onboarding) for translation, copywriting, interpreting, link building, and voiceover services;
- working closely with PM, QA, and sales teams to ensure a smooth and proactive recruitment process;
- establishing and maintaining excellent relationships with all our vendors;
- analysing language trends and managing vendor performance;
- Previous experience in vendor and project management in a translation agency setting;
- Degree-educated in translation studies or equivalent;
- Proficient with translation and QA software (MemoQ and Verifika);
- Fluent business English, other languages are a plus;
- Excellent problem-solver with strong interpersonal and time-management skills;
- Adaptable to changes and very well-organised;
- Personal interest or experience in igaming, sportsbetting, esports, FinTech.
Here is what else you need to know about All-in Global: we are ISO-certified, award-winning, and have a supportive and friendly team of enthusiastic and talented individuals. Treating people with respect and integrity and walking the walk are the core principles of the All-in culture. For more info visit https://all-in.global/about/.
When can you start? As soon as possible.
Where will you work from? Boavista, Porto – Portugal. We may also consider remote work.
What do we offer? An attractive salary package together with flexible working hours (standard hours are 9-5 Mo-Fri) and workplace (work from home), 27 days of annual leave, private medical insurance, and the opportunity to be part of the thriving iGaming industry.
Salary package depending on experience.
You will report to our HR Manager Eolo Barilari.
Kindly email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
We are an equal opportunity employer dedicated to non‐discrimination in employment on any basis including race, colour, age, religion, sex, nationality, disability, or marital status.