Tue Jun 1th / Eolo Barilari
NOW HIRING: PARTNERSHIPS MANAGER FOR THE #1 GAMING LSP
- Develop an understanding of the competitive advantages of All-in Global’s services and technologies;
- Find suitable partners to represent our services to out-of-reach markets and clients;
- Identify market opportunities and shape our services to particular markets;
- Work with our sales and marketing team to draft compelling propositions and pitches;
- Negotiate the best possible deals with partners in the fastest possible time;
- Set targets and annual plans and monitor partner and campaign performance;
- Build strong relationships with partners to boost and establish the All-in Global brand as best-in-class;
- Create and manage the All-in Global affiliate network;
- Track and report all customer and partner interactions in the CRM system (XTRF);
You must have:
- Personal interest in one or more of the following sectors: iGaming, sports betting, FinTech, eSports.
- A minimum of 2 years’ relevant experience in business development or partnership development;
- A proven track record for exceeding targets;
- Excellent negotiation and people-person skills to overcome challenges and consistently push partnerships over the line;
- Excellent problem-solving skills and an aptitude to working with internal and external data to support your decision making;
- A self-starter drive and the ability to work strategically;
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent);
- A fluent level of English, other languages are advantageous;
- Previous experience in the affiliate/gaming sector is ideal;
- A strong network and direct connections to various stakeholders in our industry ideally;
- Excellent communication and analytical skills;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office;
- Willingness to travel for client pitches and partner events;
Here is what else you need to know about our company: we are ISO certified, multi award-winning, and form part of a successful team of very enthusiastic and talented individuals. We are all excited about working at All-in Global because treating people with respect and integrity, and having a good time is an essential part of the All-in culture.
When can you start? As soon as possible.
Where will you work? Porto, Portugal – Rua Infanta Dona Maria, 35 (‘Carolina Michaelis’ metro station). We also consider applications for remote-based employment or self-employment.
What do we offer? An attractive salary package together with flexible working hours (standard hours are 9:00-17:00 GMT, Monday to Friday), 27 days of annual leave, ongoing training and guidance from our team and the opportunity to be part of the booming iGaming industry.
You will report to our CCO, Michele Spiteri.
Kindly email our HR Manager Eolo Barilari at email@example.com to apply. Please include your CV, cover letter and salary package expectations.
We are an equal opportunity employer dedicated to non‐discrimination in employment on any basis, including race, colour, age, religion, sex, nationality, disability, or marital status.