Wed Jul 22th / Eolo Barilari
NOW HIRING: JUNIOR PROJECT MANAGER for the #1 iGaming LSP
**UPDATE: this vacancy has now been filled**
All-in Global are a market-leading provider of language services to the booming iGaming industry into more than 70 languages. One of our goals is to provide the best iGaming translations on the market and, as we keep growing, we are now hiring a Junior Translation Project Manager.
You will be the main point of contact for clients and our team of translators and will make sure every project is delivered on time and exceeding client expectations.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Managing translation projects from initial word count to delivery;
- Managing email correspondence with clients, translators and our sales team;
- Assigning projects to our team of translators, following up and ensuring the project is completed in a timely manner, then forwarded to Quality Assurance team and ultimately returned to the client by the agreed deadline;
- Closing projects and checking financials on XTRF;
- Forwarding any feedback on the translation quality to our Vendor Manager.
You must have:
- A degree in Translation studies;
- Excellent communication skills in English;
- Utmost attention to detail and strong organisational and time-management skills.
Ideally you have:
- Familiarity with CAT tools;
- Previous experience with client interaction in an agency setting;
- Previous experience with Translation Project Management tools.
We are considering candidates ranging from graduates to someone with 1-year experience as PM, but would also be open to more experienced Project Managers.
Here is what else you need to know about our company: we are ISO certified, award-winning and form part of a successful team of very enthusiastic and talented individuals. We are all excited about working at All-in Global because treating people with respect and integrity and having a good time is an essential part of the All-in culture.
When can you start? As soon as possible.
Where will you work from? Porto, Portugal – Rua Infanta Dona Maria, 35 (‘Carolina Michaelis’ metro station).
What do we offer? An attractive salary together with flexible working hours (standard hours are 9:00-17:00 Monday to Friday), paid overtime and a productivity+annual bonus, 27 days of annual leave, the possibility to work from home (from time to time, if needed), career growth and the opportunity to be part of the booming iGaming industry.
You will report to our Operations Manager Angelique Mifsud.
Kindly email our HR Manager Eolo Barilari at email@example.com to apply.
We are an equal opportunity employer dedicated to non‐discrimination in employment on any basis including race, colour, age, religion, sex, nationality, disability or marital status.