Tue Mar 8th / Eolo Barilari / igaming / jobs
NEW VACANCY: MARKETING MANAGER FOR THE #1 LANGUAGE SOLUTIONS PROVIDER FOR iGAMING
All-in Global is the industry-leading provider for the iGaming industry, with translation, content writing, and SEO as our flagship services. We were the first and want to remain the top choice for iGaming clients looking to boost their marketing outreach: with 85 languages and counting, thorough quality assurance, state-of-the-art technology, we are the top choice for quality linguistic services.
We are hiring a Marketing Manager who will take our business to the next level. The role is very hands-on and suits someone that enjoys being at the heart of the business and can bring new ideas to existing practices. You will manage and execute our marketing strategy, act on SEO, Google Adwords analysis and projects, and undertake or oversee graphic design activities. In addition, you will work hand-in-hand with our CEO on all marketing campaigns and liaise with other departments to manage and execute external SEO projects for our clients.
Are you a well-organized individual with experience in digital marketing, SEO, AdWords, and ideally graphic design? Do you have a personal interest in one or more of the sectors we are working with, namely iGaming, sports, esports, and FinTech? Then read below to understand what type of candidate we are looking for and what’s in it for you!
- Work hand-in-hand with our CEO, Head of Sales, and Events Manager on the execution of marketing campaigns and the overall marketing strategy, including creative, digital, advertising, and communication/PR;
- Manage the All-in Global brand and ensure brand penetration in new verticals as well as leadership in the iGaming industry;
- Spearhead our new website set-up and liaise with our web developers when needed;
- Analyze web traffic metrics and suggest solutions to boost web presence;
- Track and report on all relevant KPIs using Google Analytics, Search Console, SEMRush, etc. Run regular website audits, performance, and ranking monitoring;
- Set up and monitor Google AdWords campaigns and run monthly reports. Research new keywords;
- Manage and execute internal and external SEO activities and communicate effectively with teammates, clients, and vendors;
- Attend to SEO service and quote requests and manage, execute, and assign technical, content, and outreach SEO tasks according to our client’s specifications;
- Design all marketing materials, including service brochures, trade show banners, stand design and plan, business cards, blog post / social media banners, website graphics, etc.;
- Liaise with stand builders to apply the design and ensure a smooth stand set-up;
- Set up, manage and execute PR activities, marketing plans, and budgets.
- Experienced digital marketing professional with SEO expertise and doer attitude;
- Fluent business English;
- Must have experience working with Google Analytics, Adwords, SEMRush, or similar applications;
- Knowledge of graphic design software applications (Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, etc.) would be advantageous but not required;
- Smart, adaptable, and able to work independently, but also a team player;
- Able to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment;
- Strong organizational and time-management skills coupled with commercial awareness and initiative;
- Creative with a flair for aesthetics;
- Personal interest or experience in one or more of our sectors that include iGaming, sports, esports, and FinTech.
Meet All-in Global
We were the first language service provider for the iGaming industry and keep servicing many of the biggest iGaming companies in the world. ISO-certified with an enthusiastic and talented team, we grabbed a few industry awards along the way. We expanded to the sports, esports, and FinTech industries. Who knows where we’ll get to next?
Treating people with respect and integrity and having a good time is an essential part of the All-in culture, and we are very proud of the team we have set up. For more info, visit https://all-in.global/about/, https://www.linkedin.com/company/, and https://www.facebook.com/allindotglobal/. Did you know we have a games room?
When can you start? As soon as possible.
Where will you work from? Boavista, Porto (Carolina Michaelis metro station).
What do we offer? An attractive salary package with flexible working hours (standard hours are 9-5 Mo-Fri), private health insurance, 27 days of annual leave, the possibility to work from home, career growth and L&D opportunities, and the chance to be part of the thriving iGaming industry. Did you know we also have a games room?
You will report to our CEO, Tiago Aprigio.
Kindly email your CV and cover letter to our HR Manager Eolo Barilari at email@example.com to apply. Please mention your availability for an interview, notice period/availability to start, and salary expectations.
We are an equal opportunity employer dedicated to non‐discrimination in employment on any basis, including race, colour, age, religion, sex, nationality, disability, or marital status.