Tue Dec 17th / Eolo Barilari
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE FOR EMERGING MARKETS
**UPDATE: this vacancy has now been filled**
All-in Global is the #1 language solutions provider for the iGaming industry. We are now hiring a Business Development Executive to help us drive our presence in the esports, sports, sports betting and FinTech industries further.
The BDE’s main responsibilities are:
- Market and competitor research;
- Prospecting, networking and selling all our services to the above industries; these include translation, content, SEO and audiovisual;
- Attending industry events.
- Familiar with esports, sports, sports betting and FinTech;
- Previous experience with sales and business development;
- Previous experience with client interaction in a B2B environment;
- Fluent business English, other languages are a plus;
- Excellent negotiator with strong interpersonal and numerical skills.
Salary package depending on experience.
Here is what else you need to know about our company: we are ISO certified, award-winning and have a successful team of very enthusiastic and talented individuals. We are all excited about working at All-in Global because treating people with respect and integrity and having a good time is an essential part of the All-in culture. For more info visit https://all-in.global/about/.
When can you start? As soon as possible.
Where will you work from? Malta, Portugal or any other suitable location.
What do we offer? An attractive salary package together with flexible working hours (standard hours are 9-5 Mo-Fri), 27 days of annual leave, the possibility to work from home (from time to time, if needed), career growth and the opportunity to be part of the thriving iGaming industry.
You will report to our CCO Michele Spiteri
Kindly email our HR Manager Eolo Barilari at email@example.com to apply. Deadline for applications: Monday 13th January.
We are an equal opportunity employer dedicated to non‐discrimination in employment on any basis including race, colour, age, religion, sex, nationality, disability or marital status.